Concentration: Civil Litigation, including major and complex Personal Injury cases.
Contact: Cell: 570-479-5445 Office: 570-347-1011
- AV Rated Martindale-Hubbell
- National Association of Distinguished Counsel–Top 1% of Lawyers in America
- Co-Chair with Judy Price 2014 Lackawanna/Wayne County United Way Campaign
- Top 100 Trial Lawyer, Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyer, Philadelphia Magazine 2005-Present
- Board Certified Member of the National Board of Civil Trial Advocacy 1995–Present
- Member American Board of Trial Advocates 1996-Present
- President of Lackawanna County Bar Association 2009
- Past President Board of Directors Saint Joseph’s Center Dunmore, Pennsylvania 2012 — 2013
- Ex-Officia (Life) Member of the Board of Governors Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers
- Certified Mediator Middle District of Pennsylvania Federal Court –20 Year Award 1995-Present
- Current Vice President Board of Directors Pro Bono Lackawanna County
- Vice President to Board, Scranton Canoe Club
- Member Lackawanna County Performing Arts Authority
- Founding Member–Committee For Justice for All
Joseph Price is a trial lawyer serving Northeast Pennsylvania for the past thirty years. He is Board Certified by the National Board of Trial Advocacy. He was selected one of the “Top 100 Trial Lawyers” in Pennsylvania. Attorney Joe Price is a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates, Board of Governors Pennsylvania Association of Justice and American Trial Lawyers. Attorney Price has successfully tried many diverse cases including cases against General Motors, Dollar General, Pennsylvania Department of State and numerous insurance carriers. He is a frequent lecturer for Trial Lawyers and the Pennsylvania Bar Association. Attorney Price served as the President of the Lackawanna Bar Association in 2009 and recently sat on the LBA Board of Directors. He is also a former assistant District Attorney, solicitor for various governmental entities and past President of the LBA Young Lawyer Division.
Active in the community, Attorney Price is the immediate past President of the Board of Directors of Saint Joseph’s Center, is a member of the Performing Arts Authority and Vice President of the Board of Lackawanna Pro Bono Association. He is a former member of the Scranton School Board, founding member of the non-profit Minooka Athletic Association and Lackawanna Water Quality Task Force, former cross country coach at Marion Catholic School and former basketball coach and official.
Attorney Price is married to Attorney Judy Price and is the father of four children; Judith Ann, Attorney Colleen Kearney and spouse Attorney Drew Kearney, Attorney Joseph Price Jr and spouse Kara Stone Price. and Jim and proud grandfather of J.D. and Gwyn Kearney. Attorney Price can be contacted at the Dougherty Leventhal & Price LLP Moosic Office.