Concentration: Civil Litigation, including Personal Injury and Commercial Litigation
Over the last decade, Jim has specialized in representing persons who suffered catastrophic injuries from truck accidents. Jim served as a member of teams of DLP attorneys in lawsuits against trucking firms where we recovered for our clients amounts of $14 million (2012), $1.75 million (2011), $8.25 million (2007) and 6.5 million (2007).
- J.D. 1986, Magna Cum Laude
- Dickinson Law Review (Aiiicles Editor 1985-86).
- Author of Comment, Plain Language in Pennsylvania:
- Fading Issue or Development on the Horizon?,
- 89 Dick. L. Rev. 441-71 (1985).
- Recipient of 1986 James S. Bowman Award for
- Achievement in Administrative Law.
Admitted to practice law before the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania, United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, the Pennsylvania Supreme Court and all other courts of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.